Sunday, October 22, 2006

Something some where is lost and I am not sure what !!!! When world seems to be playing around with fun bursting the crackers, the giggles around are causing the intense pain. I am not having words to describe the pain I have as of today. The dull is the weather but then more dull seems my life. I would not attribute all this to any particular thing or incident. My own subjects are in question today ...... It seems those subjects are here to make mockery . Hah!! Everything has purose - these were my words but then where is the purpose of my this state I am in........

Lost have I something precious and it has touched some corner which I donot want to show to the world I live in...........

No hopes and no lives still I have to live .... for what I don't know. Why we live for purposes not defined by us why !!!!

Hope I will have answers to this someday or I will define the puspose of my living here and i will lead life on my terms ..... Purpose would be mine and destination would be mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home