Friday, June 01, 2007

Life takes its own shape and it has its own ways of teaching. I moved and so it has moved as well. Some where there was storm and I was sitting in my home feeling safe and protected. I never realised that the place where there were thunders and lightening was my mind and the most affected was me. The storm passed by and ruined was I. left with me were the remains of my relations and my emotions.

Things I prized so much have lost their charm. Realised have I that all that I had was the sand in my hand and slipped it has with the time. I feel betrayed, but who was responsible for it certainly not someone, it was myself. Let the flags be down and march go along there would be a day when march will I and the flags I carry will be the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home